Wednesday 21 November 2007

Concept Art Gallery

I've added a concept art gallery to my website. At the moment only the two images in the previous post have been put up, but at least the structure is there to easily add more images. Again, I've gone for a pure CSS approach with no JavaScript and again I have built on ideas from Stu Nicholl's site cssplay.co.uk (a great resource).

Now I need more concept art to put in the gallery. I need to learn how to draw horses soon (at least Kelpies that look like horses).

I have this idea that as the Kelpie entangles his victim that a thin tracery of green light will appear on its skin, making arcane patterns on the beast. The eyes should also begin to glow green. Hmm, that might just work if I can pull it off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Placa de VĂ­deo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://placa-de-video.blogspot.com. A hug.