Thursday 8 November 2007

2nd Assignment

Well, the next assignment deadline has been announced. By next Monday morning we have to have the final version of the story emailed to the tutor (Zak).

I've already written my story and thought it was finished, but I'm hesitating to send it in right away. People have said nice things about the story, but now I have to be sure. I'm going to do some more analysis of the story over the next couple of days and just check that it's alright before I finally post it in.

I can't hesitate too long though. I've got tons of things to do. I really need to watch the ZBrush videos again - I'm struggling to do anything useful with that software. There's also a script and storyboards to worry about.

You can read the story on my website at
http://adp.3dbuzz.com/murmeltier/preprod/story.html


Any comments at all would be appreciated. Sometimes, I get the impression that I'm only talking to myself on this blog, because no one has left any comments yet, but I live in hope.

No comments: