Saturday 20 October 2007

Updated Web Page Design



Here is the latest version of the website design. I've reduced the width of the page to allow for viewing on a 1024 pixel wide display.

I plan to make this into a real web page this weekend.

Other jobs to be tackled urgently:
  1. Make a plan/schedule for the short
  2. Turn the story into a script
  3. Start working on developing the visual look of the film
My Maya 2008 activation code still hasn't arrived, despite me emailing my activation request on Monday (15th Oct) evening - the online activation just wouldn't work for me. Autodesk managed to mess it up, so I can't get going with that until they email me with my activation code. They blamed it on a "change of database", but it's ok because they've escalated it as a problem. Hmm, we'll see ...

No comments: